Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Blog is Born

Hello all, and welcome to my first attempt at a blog!

The goal here?

To create another place for Heat fans to get all kinds of information about their favorite team, discuss team issues, and talk about the NBA in general.

I'm gonna try and fill this place up with all the Heat related stuff that I can get my hands on (as well as good stories that you guys email me).

It's a busy time of year for the league. I had intended to get this baby started earlier this week so we could talk about the draft. Alas, real life delayed me until now. That's ok though, considering that the Heat's off season really doesn't begin until the start of free agency. Hopefully the team is about the make some good moves. You'll read all about it here.

It's gonna be fun!

No comments: